“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” ~Malcolm X
The following is a list of the materials we will be used by all 6th graders for the upcoming school year.
- (2) 3 inch binders
Loose leaf paper
- (2) 4 subject divider or (1) 8 subject divider
(2) Pencil Pouches (one for each binder to hold and organize supplies)
- (2) 12 packs of pencils for each binder
- Pens (Blue or Black Ink)
- (6) Glue sticks
- Large Pink Eraser
In an effort to reduce the number of supplies students will need to carry from class to class the following supplies are optional and can be given to your child’s block 1 teacher for team use.
(1) package of colored pencils
(2) Boxes of tissues
(1) package low odor Expo markers
(1) bottle of hand sanitizer