Spring Sports Tryouts:
- Girls Soccer- Tryouts will be held on Thursday, March 15th and Friday, March 16th.
- Track, Baseball, Softball, Boys Tennis- Tryouts begin on Tuesday, March 20th
- All tryouts are from 3:30-5:30
- QMS Athletic Website- click on the link to access schedules, tryout information, forms and directions to all away games.
Do you need school insurance? Click here to sign up.
SIGN UP FOR TEXT/EMAIL ALERTS- Receive up to date information about game/practice cancellations for all sports.
Fall Sports: Boys’ Soccer, Football, Girls’ Basketball, Girls’ Tennis
Winter Sports: Boys’ Basketball, Wrestling, Gymnastics
Spring Sports: Baseball, Boys’ Tennis, Girls’ Soccer, Softball, Track
All students who plan to try out for a middle school sport for the 2016-17 school year must have the following completed forms on file in the main office. Participation forms must be completely filled in and properly signed, attesting that the student has been examined and found to be physically fit for athletic competition and that his or her parents consent to participation. The forms are also available in the main office at the school.
- Student Activities Contract
- Middle School Athletic Participation Form- Physical Card
- Student Athlete Concussion Policy
- Athletic Emergency Card (turned in to the Head Coach on the first day of tryouts-AVAILABLE ON ZIPPSLIP)