HCPS TV stopped by Ms. Meador’s ESL sheltered Math class for a lesson on functions
Did you know today, February 19th is the first day of National Entrepreneurship Week? An entrepreneur is a person who operates their own business. QMS offers a 7th grade course titled “Make It Your Business”. The FBLA club also runs an Italian icy cart during Spring sports games. Remember, it’s never too early to start your own business.
On Monday, March 12th at 7:00-8:00 p.m., the Godwin PTSO will host “Getting to Know Godwin” for our rising 9th graders. The purpose of this event is for rising freshmen students to hear from current students about ways that they can become involved at Godwin, take a tour of the building, and ask questions that they may have of the current students about the high school experience. At the same time, they will talk with the parents and answer any questions that they may have. And, our PTSO Cave will be open with Godwin spirit wear on sale.
Come out and join the fun before the PTA Italian Dinner. See Mr. Lacy to sign up or if you have any questions.
Rules and Fees
- Each team must have six (6) players on their roster and be registered by the entry deadline. This form, fees and release form must be completed to play.
- Cost per team is $30.00—includes two game minimum
- Fees will be turned into Mr. Lacy
- Players may appear on only one (1) team roster
- All games to be played at Quioccasin Middle School
- There are no restrictions on team make up
- Teams are asked to wear shirts of the same color (costumes are allowed and encouraged)
- Registration deadline is Tuesday March 6th
Are you in 7th grade and interested in taking Intro to Education for Employment next year? If so, see Mrs. Buck in room D-23 for an application or click on the link below. Completed applications are due by February 19th. EFE Application 2018-19
HCPS-TV caught up with Joseph Chambers, the 2018 Districtwide Spelling Bee Winner.
9400 Quioccasin Road, Henrico, VA 23238
Phone (804) 750-2630 | Fax (804) 750-2629
School Hours: 8:35 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Half-day dismissal time: 12:10 p.m.