Come out and join the fun before the PTA Italian Dinner. See Mr. Lacy to sign up or if you have any questions.
Rules and Fees
- Each team must have six (6) players on their roster and be registered by the entry deadline. This form, fees and release form must be completed to play.
- Cost per team is $30.00—includes two game minimum
- Fees will be turned into Mr. Lacy
- Players may appear on only one (1) team roster
- All games to be played at Quioccasin Middle School
- There are no restrictions on team make up
- Teams are asked to wear shirts of the same color (costumes are allowed and encouraged)
- Registration deadline is Tuesday March 6th
Are you in 7th grade and interested in taking Intro to Education for Employment next year? If so, see Mrs. Buck in room D-23 for an application or click on the link below. Completed applications are due by February 19th. EFE Application 2018-19
HCPS-TV caught up with Joseph Chambers, the 2018 Districtwide Spelling Bee Winner.
The Unified Basketball Season is about the begin. Information and links are posted in Schoology. The cost to attend the Unified Basketball game on February 1, 2018 is $5.00 in Q cash. If you wish to “purchase” a ticket, please complete the ticket request form in Schoology. Your 3rd block teacher will also have to approve you missing class to attend the game. 50 tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis. Click here to watch the video from last year’s event.
Click on the image or link to find out more information.
Tucker-spaghetti dinner 2018
The Henrico Adult Education Spring 2018 Catalog is now available. They offer a variety of courses, including Survival Spanish, Woodworking, Nurse Aide Certification, Pharmacy Tech and Medical Billing and Coding. More information about their programs can be found by clicking the image above or visiting their website at http://henricoadulteducation.com/.
CodeRVA Regional High School is proud to announce the opening of the online application system for the 2018-2019 school year. The application system for CodeRVA will remain open until February 23, 2018. Current 8th graders may apply.
For information about the application process and student eligibility, please visit coderva.org/apply.
For a direct link to the application system, please click here.
9400 Quioccasin Road, Henrico, VA 23238
Phone (804) 750-2630 | Fax (804) 750-2629
Summer Schedule: Monday thru Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Lunch: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
School Hours: 8:35 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Half-day dismissal time: 12:10 p.m.