Registration opens on January 8
To register, click on this link: http://www.tuckahoerebelslacrosse.com
- Open to all 6th, 7th, and 8th grade future Freeman boys
- Since 2002, Tuckahoe Rebels Lacrosse has develope future Freeman lacrosse players.
- Expectations mirror Freeman’s lacrosse program
- Practice and game schedule- Monday – Friday, 2 games a week
- Coaching quality- Jason Jacoby and Chris Avellana
- Merit-based playing time
- Competition- Local private schools, rec and travel programs
- Practice starts on March 2nd at Quioccasin Middle School and will run through the first week in April
- Fee is $325 and includes shooting shirt, shorts, and a practice pinny
- Boys Contacts
QMS Night at Panera
Wed, Dec 11th FROM 4:00pm – 8:00pm / Regency Mall
- Bring the attached Panera flyer or show an electronic version of the Panera flyer to the cashier when you place your order and Panera will donate a portion of the proceeds from your purchase to QMS.*
- If you’re ordering Online for Rapid Pick-Up or Delivery – enter “PRFUND” as your Promo Code to have a portion of your proceeds donated to QMS.
Save the date December 14 and come out to Barnes & Noble Libbie Place for the QMS Library’s book fair. Visit the cafe and see Griffin artwork on display. Listen to live music while you browse. Stop by with your purchase and have your gift wrapped. We hope to see you there.
Eighth-graders, the time is here to start applying to specialty centers. The application window is currently open and closes on Friday, January 17, 2020. Check Schoology for details, and see Mrs. Tyler for more information.
When: Dec. 7, 2019
Time: 10 am – 3:30 pm
Where: Maggie L. Walker Governor’s School
Who: Grades 5-8
This is a free event and lunch will be provided. Please bring school supplies to donate to the RPS Teacher’s Store and be entered into a raffle for prizes!!
- Steward School with Sphero Robots
- The VCU Spit for Science Library
- Henrico County Public Library
- First Robotics Team 422: The Mech Tech Dragons
Please register online for the event: http://mechtechdragons.com/rsvp.php
If you would like to meet with one or more of your child’s teachers, please use the link to sign up for an appointment.
Attention all Griffins! The QCF-“Quioccasin Christian Fellowship” will have our Breakfast this Friday, Nov. 15th from 7:30 to 8:05 in Café 1. Everyone is welcome to attend, so wake up a little earlier and come to school for food, fun, and fellowship!
Make up pictures will be Wednesday during block 5. If you were not here for normal picture day this is your time to get your picture for the yearbook. If you did get pictures and not happy with them please bring them back in the same condition you got them to get a retake.
Reading for pleasure in and out of school has longlasting benefits for our students – unlocking the power of imagination, information, identity, and a love of reading. The Scholastic Book Fair is a reading event that brings a great selection of affordable and engaging books for every reading interest and level. We invite you and your student to come to our Fall Scholastic Book Fair to purchase books, encouraging the habit of reading. The book fair is open every day, except Election Day, through Friday, November 15th. With our PTSO support, a percentage of sales provides resources for the QMS Library. Thank you!
Mark your calendars to attend the following specialty center open houses if you are interested:
The Center for Education and Human Development at Glen Allen High School on November 6th
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programs at JR Tucker HS on November 7th
Center for Communications at Varina HS on November 12th.
All programs begin at 7:00 p.m. See Mrs. Tyler for more information.
9400 Quioccasin Road, Henrico, VA 23238
Phone (804) 750-2630 | Fax (804) 750-2629
School Hours: 8:35 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Half-day dismissal time: 12:10 p.m.