7th and 8th Grade Virtual Open Houses: We want to make sure that ALL our families stay informed this school year. Our team is in the process of scheduling a virtual Open House for our 7th and 8th-grade students, which will include a series of videos and presentations. Examples of various topics that will be included are:
- Introduction to our faculty and staff
- Important information about the virtual learning schedule
- Expectations for virtual learning, including classroom rules and procedures and information on completing and submitting work
- Resources available to your student
- How to complete and return important student forms
- Information on Schoology (Learning Management System) and PowerSchool Parent Portal (Access to your child’s grades and attendance)
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams (HCPS virtual conferencing method we will be using this year to conduct virtual classes, meetings, etc.
Stay tuned for more details as they begin to unfold in the next few weeks!