Tryouts for fall sports will begin on Monday, August 28th. Click on the QMS ATHLETIC WEBSITE for more information and for team schedules.
Tryout Lists: The links below will be available during tryouts ONLY! These links will let you know if you have made the team once the coach has made their decision.
DO NOT REQUEST ACCESS TO THE LINKS BELOW. PLEASE BE PATIENT!
- Fall: Cheerleading | Girls’ Basketball | Boys’ Soccer | Football | Girls’ Tennis
- Winter: Boys’ Basketball | Wrestling | Gymnastics
- Spring: Track | Boys’ Tennis | Softball | Baseball | Girls’ Soccer List
Annual Neil Griffin Memorial Golf Tournament
The 2023 Golf Tournament is back and will take place on April 22nd at Hanover Golf Course.
QMS ATHLETIC WEBSITE – click on the link to access schedules, tryout information, forms, and directions to all away games.
SIGN UP FOR PHONE/EMAIL ALERTS– Click on the link and download the REMIND App to receive up to date information about game/practice cancellations for all sports.
Do you need school insurance?
1) Read this flyer.
2) Click here to sign up.
All students who plan to try out for a middle school sport must have the following completed forms on file in the main office. Participation forms must be completely filled in and properly signed, attesting that the student has been examined and found to be physically fit for athletic competition and that his or her parents consent to participation. The forms are also available in the main office at the school.
- Middle School Athletic Participation Form– Physical Card
- Student-Athlete Concussion Policy
- Athletic Emergency Card (is due if your child makes a team)
Schedules are available on the Athletic Website
HCPS Student Activities & Athletics information and forms