Registration opens on January 8
To register, click on this link: http://www.tuckahoerebelslacrosse.com
- Open to all 6th, 7th, and 8th grade future Freeman boys
- Since 2002, Tuckahoe Rebels Lacrosse has develope future Freeman lacrosse players.
- Expectations mirror Freeman’s lacrosse program
- Practice and game schedule- Monday – Friday, 2 games a week
- Coaching quality- Jason Jacoby and Chris Avellana
- Merit-based playing time
- Competition- Local private schools, rec and travel programs
- Practice starts on March 2nd at Quioccasin Middle School and will run through the first week in April
- Fee is $325 and includes shooting shirt, shorts, and a practice pinny
- Boys Contacts
QMS Night at Panera
Wed, Dec 11th FROM 4:00pm – 8:00pm / Regency Mall
- Bring the attached Panera flyer or show an electronic version of the Panera flyer to the cashier when you place your order and Panera will donate a portion of the proceeds from your purchase to QMS.*
- If you’re ordering Online for Rapid Pick-Up or Delivery – enter “PRFUND” as your Promo Code to have a portion of your proceeds donated to QMS.
Save the date December 14 and come out to Barnes & Noble Libbie Place for the QMS Library’s book fair. Visit the cafe and see Griffin artwork on display. Listen to live music while you browse. Stop by with your purchase and have your gift wrapped. We hope to see you there.
Eighth-graders, the time is here to start applying to specialty centers. The application window is currently open and closes on Friday, January 17, 2020. Check Schoology for details, and see Mrs. Tyler for more information.
When: Dec. 7, 2019
Time: 10 am – 3:30 pm
Where: Maggie L. Walker Governor’s School
Who: Grades 5-8
This is a free event and lunch will be provided. Please bring school supplies to donate to the RPS Teacher’s Store and be entered into a raffle for prizes!!
- Steward School with Sphero Robots
- The VCU Spit for Science Library
- Henrico County Public Library
- First Robotics Team 422: The Mech Tech Dragons
Please register online for the event: http://mechtechdragons.com/rsvp.php
Quioccasin Middle School invites you to join us to share your career with our students for our school-wide Career Day, which will be held on Monday, March 30, 2020, from 8:00-11:15 AM. We are in need of 50 presenters who can cover a variety of professions. Please click on the QMS Career Day 2020 link for more information. You can click on the following link to sign up http://bit.ly/QMScareerday2020 by December 20, 2019.
Thanks so much!
We’re collecting Box Tops in the QMS Library until October 25th. You can find Box Tops on hundreds of participating products, http://tiny.cc/Q_BoxTops. Each Box Top clipping is worth 10 cents that earns money to help fund student programs, classroom grants, family events, 8th grade year-end activities, teacher appreciation events and more! Thank you for your support.
Monday, October 28th is HCPS College and Career Day. County-wide, students, faculty and staff members are asked to wear college t-shirts and sweatshirts on this day. Come decked out in your favorite college wear!
Are you interested in learning more about the International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years/Diploma Program at Henrico HS? Attend the open house at the Henrico High School Auditorium at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 24th.
Join us for our annual school-wide tailgate party!! It takes place during the Quioccasin/Short Pump Football Game on October 16th @ 4pm. Your choice of hotdog or hamburger with chips and water will be sold for $3. Barbecue and baked goods will also be available. Come on out and enjoy the fun as we cheer for our football team!
9400 Quioccasin Road, Henrico, VA 23238
Phone (804) 750-2630 | Fax (804) 750-2629
School Hours: 8:35 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
SUMMER HOURS: 7:30 a.m - 4:30 p.m.
Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Half-day dismissal time: 12:10 p.m.